The Football Association of Malawi (FAM) through its Licensing & Compliance department has embarked on clubs and stadia visits under the 2019 FAM Club Licensing implementation – phase 2.
The aim of the visits are to get first hand experience from the clubs and stadia on how they are run in line with FAM Club Licensing Regulations; to understand the challenges being faced and find lasting solutions on how clubs and stadia can be professionally run.
The exercise started on Sunday afternoon with a visit to Dwangwa Stadium and a meeting with Dwangwa United management.
The full programmes is as follows:
1. Saturday, 23/02/19 – Dwangwa United & Chitowe Stadium
2. Monday, 25/02/19 – Rumphi Stadium, Karonga Stadium & Karonga United 3. Tuesday, 26/02/19 – Chitipa United FC
4. Wednesday, 27/02/19 – Moyale Barracks, Mzuni & Mzuzu Stadium
5. Thursday, 28/02/19 – TN Stars, Kasungu Stadium & Mlatho Mponera
6. Friday, 01/03/19 – Nankhaka Stadium, Blue Eagles, Silver Stadium, Silver Strikers, Civil Sporting & Civo Stadium
7. Saturday, 02/03/19 – Masters Security & Kamuzu Barracks
8. Sunday, 03/03/19 – Dedza Stadium & Balaka Stadium
9. Tuesday, 05/03/19 – Nyasa Big Bullets & Ntopwa FC
10. Wednesday, 06/03/19 – Be Forward Wanderers, Tigers FC & Kamuzu Stadium
11. Thursday, 07/03/19 – Kalulu Stadium & Mulanje Stadium